History of Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone concerned about the affects of Greek satellite dishes

Go down

Anyone concerned about the affects of Greek satellite dishes Empty Anyone concerned about the affects of Greek satellite dishes

Post  Duhig Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:37 pm

After that lady (who's name escapes me) won the right to show live footy games in her pub, will that have any reprocussions on the game it's self?

There's several ways this could go, mine is... More people in boozers as it's cheaper than going, meaning the clubs fight back and offer cheaper seats, players wage demands cannot be met as the bottom line of the club is compromised and their poor old salaries take the brunt, the better ones all move abroad and we're left with a poorer league because of it. However the realiance of youth English talent in club football means a bigger pool for the England Manager to pick from, England improve tournament on tournament, win the world cup and the best players start to return. Whilst the good old brithish boozer reaps the rewards all this time.. Win win I say...
Duhig
Duhig

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum